22 Antrim Street, Lanigan, Saskatchewan by the estate of Darrell James Morrison
Photo 1: Corner of Clare & Antrim St. Photo 2: Front view Photo 3: Side view
- The subject property is within the town of Lanigan, Saskatchewan.
- 22 ANTRIM STREET, LANIGAN, SK S0K 2M0
LOT 18-BLK/PAR 13-PLAN U3923 EXT 0
• 22 ANTRIM STREET, LANIGAN, SK S0K 2M0
• Surface Parcel Number: 114022820
• Title Number: 153965391
• Legal description - LOT 18-BLK/PAR 13-PLAN U3923 EXT 0
• Source Quarter Section: NE-22-33-22-2
• Area of land - 0.056 hectares (0.138 acres)
• Zoning – Residential
• Taxes (2021) - $1,251.05
- The town of LANIGAN, SASKATCHEWAN (population: 1,300) is an urban municipality in south-central Saskatchewan, Canada, at the intersection of the TransCanada Yellowhead Highway 16 and Highway 20, approximately 117 km east of Saskatoon and 170 km north of Regina.
- The subject property is located near the center of the town, on the corner of Antrim and Clare.
- The subject properties have access at the street level to telephone and power. The municipality provides water and sewer services, road maintenance, recreation facilities, etc.
- The land title is a fee simple interest.
- The Executors have attained the approval of the beneficiaries to sell the property.
- The Executors are selling the subject property so that a final distribution can be made to the beneficiaries.
- Clear title will be provided without representation has to be a condition of the property. The structures and contents of the structures are sold in an “as is” condition. Those submitting a tender are responsible to make their own inquiries as to the suitability and fitness for purpose of the subject property.
How to Submit Bid:
Submit Bids together with a deposit of $1,000.00 in a sealed envelope marked “Morrison Estate Land Tender” to:
Mail: Benesh Bitz & Company
1630 Quebec Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7K 1V7
By: Aug. 31st, 2022 - 3 PM CST
For a printable Tender Form click here.